Pulse is recruiting a Band 6 or 7 Occupational Therapist with acute experience. Also experience of Oncology and Neurology rehabilitation would be desirable. This is a full time position based in a thriving London hospital, to start as soon as possible.
The following criteria must also apply;
• A relevant degree qualification
• Professional body registration
• Previous exposure in a similar environment to your placement
• Gain a UK applicable Police check
In this vacancy you will be expected to;
• Work with people of all ages to help them overcome the effects of disability caused by physical or psychological illness, age or accident
• Work with a client to help them achieve a fulfilled and satisfied state in life
• To be professionally and legally responsible for all aspects of own work, including management of patients and other professional activities.
• To undertake therapy assessments and continually develop a high service for patients
• To support the organisation, delivery and monitoring of the service
• Assess and provide equipment to aid rehabilitation and improve quality of life, ensuring that appropriate instruction and safety awareness is given.
• Maintain accurate and comprehensive patient records in line with Trust and professional standards
In return Pulse can offer you;
• Fantastic rates of pay
• Access to exclusive job opportunities
• Supportive and informative induction with on-going support and training opportunities, so that you can continue to develop your skills and expertise.
• Privilege, employee benefits package*
• Up to £200 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and Conditions apply