PHYSIO REQUIRED X2 DAYS PER WEEK IN READING.
Are you looking for a new challenge? Do you want to become part of the UK's fastest-growing physiotherapy business?
Maybe you want to develop your MSK practice or experience work in a private practice?
Prestige Recruitment Specialists are based in Leeds. We have launched an exciting new division which specialises in the recruitment of Private Healthcare Professionals.
We are currently running a big recruitment campaign to assist one of our major clients. Our client is a specialist Private Physiotherapy organisation and they are looking to recruit a talent pool of Band 5 and/or 6 Physiotherapists to work on a locum basis. All of the contracts will be ongoing, therefore, you will have some stability, but at the same time, you also have the flexibility to work the hours/days you choose. There are opportunities to work weekends too.
Our client services a range of contracts including corporate clients to those recovering from whiplash injuries.
Additional benefits include:
- Free access to the Physio 1st CPD program
- Freedom to work flexible hours
You will be working in a busy clinic with a high volume of work. Appointments usually last around 20 minutes.
You will need to:
- Be band 5 or 6 (HCPC registered)
- Treat our clients with care and respect at all times
- Be punctual and professional at all times
- Dress appropriately for clinic
- Maintain appropriate client notes as per the CSP guidelines using the Private Practice Software
- Manage your own diary including, completing client appointments, creating charges, marking DNAs and booking follow up appointments
- Complete all reports on the same day of assessment
- Be prepared to treat up to 3 clients in an hour
- Monitor and request stock where appropriate
- Report any issues immediately into the client's central office
- Ideally you will have a full driving licence as you may be required to work across multi sites.
If you are interested in this role, please send an updated CV asap.
PLEASE NOTE - Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.