PE Global is currently recruiting a Senior Project Manager Strategic Planning.
The post holder will be responsible for managing key General Hospitals Group (GHG) business activities and assigned programmes of work / projects from initiation and development through to execution and follow up. Key activities will include:
• Project Management - project lead as directed, utilising MS project (or similar project planning methodology), and tracking progress to delivery
• Research, Investigation, Exploration - Data analysis & review, report development & production, presentation development & production
• Policy Analysis - critiquing key national, organisational and Group policies, making recommendations where appropriate
• General Business Support - Performance Management, Strategy & Planning
In executing these duties the post holder will be required to manage all appropriate resources ( time,
budget, manpower etc.) effectively.
Bachelor's degree in management, healthcare administration or a related field with a specialization in
• Masters degree in business, management, healthcare administration or related field is desirable
• Certification in project management is desirable
5+ years of business experience in complex:
Public or commercial sector organisations; and/or a health care organisation
5+ years’ experience of managing large and multiple complex programmes of work
Please send your CV to email@example.com for more information.