Pulse are recruiting for a band 7 HCPC registered Psychologist to join a generic CAMHS team in South East London.
The successful candidate will be available ASAP to cover full time hours for 6 months, part time applicants are encouraged to apply. The candidate appointed will be providing specialist assessment and CBT therapy including advice and consultation regarding the clients psychological care. Due to the nature of the work, previous CAMHS experience is required
What you can expect from Pulse:
• Excellent rates of pay
• Access to exclusive vacancies
• Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
• An assigned consultant
• Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
• Flexible hours to meet your needs, part or full time
• Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
Recommend your friends to Pulse and in return, you can earn £300 worth of red letter days vouchers per recommendation, once they have worked 200 hours*.
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.