Pulse are currently recruiting for a Psychological Wellbeing Advisor to be based in North Yorkshire.
The role of the Psychological Wellbeing Adviser is to provide psychological wellbeing support, any applicants must be a qualified Integrative Counsellor.
Your main duties will include:
• To conduct a range of non-clinical therapeutic activities to promote psychological wellbeing with an emphasis on promoting mindfulness
• Assess the psychological health and wellbeing issues of veterans, carers and families and agree Psychological Wellbeing Support Programme with relevant MH providers
• Support individuals (and their families or carers) to help them understand and manage symptoms
Pulse is a leading provider of health and social care staffing to the UK and international healthcare sectors and can offer you:
• Excellent rates of pay
• Access to exclusive vacancies
• Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
• An assigned consultant
• Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
• Flexible hours to meet your needs, part or full time
• Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
Recommend your friends to Pulse and in return, you can earn £300 worth of red letter days vouchers per recommendation, once they have worked 200 hours*.
If you have the relevant qualifications and you think you meet the requirements for this position then please apply now.
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.