Pulse are urgently looking for Band 6 Paediatric Occupational Therapists to work in Romford; they must have previous experience in Paediatric care working with children with disabilities. Applicants must have the relevant degree qualification and registered to the HCPC. This position is offered with an immediate start.
The following skills are required:
• Community experience working with children with neuromuscular and developmental conditions (CP, ASD, dyspraxia, etc)
• Splinting knowledge
• Good caseload management skills.
• Ability to work autonomously within the Paediatric OT team.
In return Pulse can offer you;
• Excellent rates of pay
• Access to exclusive job opportunities
• Support and professional advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
• An assigned consultant
• Privilege, employee benefits package*
• A variety of employment opportunities in your preferred area
• Flexible hours to meet your needs; part or full time
• Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and Conditions apply