PE Global Healthcare is currently recruiting Specialists in Urology on behalf of the largest hospital group in Qatar.
Tax free salary and a comprehensive benefits package is available, including accommodation, annual leave, annual flight allowance, education assistance allowance and end of service benefit.
In this role you will be rewarded with an exciting job opportunity with a great culture, job satisfaction and an opportunity to use your skills.
Our client prides itself on high standards of professionalism and therefore you must possess excellent communication skills and a professional, enthusiastic manner to reflect this.
The requirements of this role are one of the following:
- Arab Board of Health Specializations
- Saudi Council for Health Specialties
- Kuwaiti Institute of medical specialization (KIMS)
- USA - The American Board of Medical Specialties (ABMS)
- Canada - Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons (RCPS-C)
- UK - GMC/CCST Specialist Register
- Germany - Fachartz Specialist Certificate
- Sweden - Swedish Board
- Australia and New Zealand - Fellowship from the Royal Australia and New Zealand Colleges
- Clinical MD from Sudan Medical Specialization Board
- Iraqi Board of Medical Specialization
- Egyptian MD
- Post Graduate Medical Degree (MD or MCh) approved by Medical Council of India (MCI)
Do not miss out on this interesting and challenging career opportunity, please email firstname.lastname@example.org at your earliest convenience for further details.