Pulse have a new position available for an Occupational Therapist with Learning Disabilities to work in South East London; candidates must be able to provide relevant documentation prior to consideration. The client is looking for a Band 6 candidate and is able to consider full or part time hours to accommodate
• To provide OT specific assessment and interventions via group and individual work related to Motor and Sensory Skills, Self care, Work & Productivity, Cognitive Skills, Intra-personal & Inter-personal Skills, Leisure
• To have the specialist knowledge of OT assessments and interventions for adults with a significant learning disability and additional needs - physical disability, complex physical health needs, challenging behaviour and/or mental health needs.
• To contribute to and carry out risk assessment and risk management plans
• To work as part of, and provide OT advice to, the multi-disciplinary teams.
• To participate in the planning, development and evaluation of learning disability occupational therapy services.
• To provide professional supervision to junior staff
• To participate in research and audit activities
• To work within the social inclusion agenda
In return Pulse can offer you;
• Excellent rates of pay
• Access to exclusive job opportunities
• Support and professional advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
• An assigned consultant
• Privilege, employee benefits package*
• A variety of employment opportunities in your preferred area
• Flexible hours to meet your needs; part or full time
• Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and Conditions apply