Pulse are recruiting for a Band 6 Occupational Therapist with Mental Health experience to join a team on a full time basis in North London.
In order to be considered for this position you must have the following;
• A relevant degree qualification
• HCPC registration
• Previous exposure in a similar environment
Your main responsibilities will be as follows;
• Using own initiative, provide professional advice and guidance to staff and patients
• Assess and provide equipment to aid rehabilitation and improve quality of life, ensuring that appropriate instruction and safety awareness is given.
• Maintain accurate and comprehensive patient records in line with Trust and professional standards and provide activity/audit reports as required.
• To be professionally and legally responsible for all aspects of own work, including management of patients and other professional activities.
• To undertake therapy assessments and continually develop a high service for patients
• To support the organisation, delivery and monitoring of the service
• Carry continuing responsibility for the assessment of patients’ needs
In return Pulse can offer you;
• Excellent rates of pay
• Access to exclusive job opportunities
• Support and professional advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
• An assigned consultant
• Privilege, employee benefits package*
• A variety of employment opportunities in your preferred area
• Flexible hours to meet your needs; part or full time
• Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and Conditions apply