Republic of Ireland Registrar (Connacht Region) Registrar Surgery- Trauma & Orthopaedics on a fixed term / permanent basis; working for our client via Workplace Doctors
***Speciality: Surgery- Trauma & Orthopaedics / Surgeon
*** Location: Republic of Ireland – Connacht Region (Mayo, Sligo, Leitrim, Roscommon, Galway)
*** Role: Registrar (4+ years post graduate experience)
*** Must have IMC Registration (Irish Medical Council) Essential – in process of obtaining- we can advise you!
*** Start date: ASAP
*** Pay rate: 60,000 to 80,000 Euro’s (dependent on experience)
*** Duration: 12 months FREE Visa & Work Permit Offered
***IELTS Score of 7.0 Overall (minimum) – Essential
*** Note: Exact location details provided on application
Irish Teaching Hospitals and Medical Universities receive great international acclaim & recognition throughout the world, doctors with experience and training in Ireland typically enjoy great success in terms of professional career development & job satisfaction.
Clinical Duties (guideline only)
• participate as a member of a multi-disciplinary team in the provision of medical care to patients
• co-operate with such arrangements as are put into place to verify the delivery of all contractual commitments
• ensure that duties and functions are undertaken in a manner that prioritises the safety and well-being of patients – Indoor & Outdoor patients in your care
• further progress knowledge of diagnosis and management
• participate in multidisciplinary clinical audit and proactive risk management and facilitate production of all data/information for same.
• diagnose and treat patients- initiate and monitor treatment of patients
• assess patients on admission and/or discharge as required and write detailed reports in the case notes
• order and interpret diagnostic tests
• communicate effectively with patients and colleagues
• co-operate with investigations, enquiries or audit relating to the provision of health services
• co-operate with such measures as are necessary to ensure compliance with the requirements of the European Working Time Directive and related Irish legislation (39 Hours per week)
• participation in the lecture programmes for 2nd and 4th year medical students.
• regular commitments to ward based teaching of undergraduates.
• teaching of other groups as required including other specialty juniors and specialist nurses and FRCS candidates.
If you are interested in working in growing your career and increasing your income, then talk to our healthcare team today. If you can fill the above requirements, we will give you the following benefits:
*** Visa & Work Permit for FREE!
*** Guidance, Training & Career Development
*** Dedicated & Supportive team- Consultant available when you need.
*** Excellent Basic Pay, Overtime paid for extra hours
Call us today on +44 (0) 1234 889213 to discuss this vacancy or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online today (see below).