Pulse Community Healthcare are building a new team in the Okehampton area and need experienced female support workers to assist with our Client. She is a young lady who has a Progressive Congenital condition. This young lady will be based in Yelverton during the holidays and in Exeter during school time and therefore you will need to be willing to travel and sleep over in some instances.
• A minimum of 6 months paid UK experience in healthcare in the last 2 years
• Strong communication skills for engaging with clients and following care plans
• Person centered approach and positive attitude
• Prepared to deliver personal and clinical care to high standards
• Pro-active, able to motivate and encourage independence
• Able to supply references and undergo enhanced DBS
• Must have a full clean drivers license and own transport
• Training – Mandatory and Specialist
• Competitive rates of pay, paid weekly
• Dedicated Case Managers support
• Supervision and Appraisals
• Holiday Pay
• Work related Rewards
• Shifts – Days, Waking Nights, Weekends
Would you like to make a difference to the lives of others? If so, we look forward to welcoming you to the team.