Medacs Healthcare is currently looking for an Middle Grade Doctor in Plastic Surgery to work in a large NHS hospital in Lancashire.
Salary range: £40,000 -£69,000 depending on experience.
Main duties of the post:
* Maintain GMC specialist registration and hold a licence to practice
* Contribute to our registrar on call rota on a 1 in 9 basis
* Assessment of emergency and elective patients within competencies
* Undertake emergency and elective surgical procedures within candidates established competencies
* Assist consultant staff with outpatient and inpatient management of complex cases
* Assist consultant staff in the operating theatre.
* Contribute to departmental and regional teaching programmes
* Maintain a postgraduate portfolio to meet revalidation requirements
* Contribute to departmental administrative duties including discharge letters and liaison with other specialties.
Out of Hours Commitments:
Partial shift commitment on the middle grade rota
Eligibility for full registration with GMC with a licence to practice.
For more information please send your CV and contact details to Rob.Wilcock@Medacs.com or click the 'apply' button for this advert.