Pulse are currently recruiting for a locum CBT Therapist is required within an Early Interventions in Psychosis service based in Liverpool.
Expertise in cognitive behavioural therapy and experience of working with people with psychosis and complex psychological presentations within a multi-disciplinary team is desirable.
You must be available to start work ASAP for a period of 3 months initially.
BABCP Accreditation is desired for the position although not essential. Applicants will also be considered based on experience
What you can expect from Pulse:
• Excellent rates of pay
• Access to exclusive vacancies
• Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
• An assigned consultant
• Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
• Flexible hours to meet your needs, part or full time
• Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
Recommend your friends to Pulse and in return, you can earn £300 worth of red letter days vouchers per recommendation, once they have worked 200 hours*.
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.