Pulse Community Healthcare is looking to recruit highly motivated, committed and caring individuals to join our dynamic team working in the community.
Our client is a gentleman in his 50’s and has a spinal injury and requires day and night assistance.
You will be fully trained to assist with the clients clinical needs whilst also providing the highest standards of person centred care. You will work with a team of carers to deliver continuity of care, focusing on your clients individual needs.
Pulse is offering the following rate of pay
• Day - £9.00 ph
• Night - £9.50 ph
• Bank Holidays – Enhanced
• We must be able to obtain full care references
• Pass a fully enhanced DBS check
• Have six months paid UK care experience in the past 12 months.
• Hold a full clean driving licence
• Free mandatory and service-specific training
• On-going training and opportunities for development.
• Paid holiday
• Paid weekly
• Dedicated Case Managers support
• Supervision and Appraisals
• Holiday Pay
If you are ready to embark on a new and rewarding challenge, submit your CV online today.
We look forward to hearing from you