Pulse are currently looking for a Band 7 Speech and Language Therapist based in West Yorkshire.
The successful candidate will be required to start in September 2016 for a period of 3 months with a possible extension. The hours are 9-5, Monday – Friday – 37.5 hours per week.
The suitable candidate will be accountable for a caseload of children within a primary special deaf school . The role includes working in close collaboration with colleagues in schools. This involves providing specialist assessment, diagnosis, professional evidence and treatment as part of a multidisciplinary team.
To be considered for this role you must have:
• Paediatric Experience
• At least 12 months Speech and Language job role experience
In return Pulse can offer:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Access to exclusive vacancies
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, part or full time
- Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
Recommend your friends to Pulse and in return, you can earn £200* Red Letter Day vouchers per recommendation, once they have worked 200 hours.
Please contact the Team for further information, and to join Pulse for this and other opportunities. Alternatively you can apply now.