Pulse are currently recruiting for a band 7 Clinical Psychologist to join an adult learning disabilities service in West London.
The successful candidate will be available to start ASAP, covering 6 months for 3 days per week. The candidate appointed will be providing specialist psychological assessment and therapy as well as offering advice and consultation on clients psychological care to non psychology colleagues.
What you can expect from Pulse:
• Excellent rates of pay
• Access to exclusive vacancies
• Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
• An assigned consultant
• Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
• Flexible hours to meet your needs, part or full time
• Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
Recommend your friends to Pulse and in return, you can earn £300 worth of red letter days vouchers per recommendation, once they have worked 200 hours*.
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.