Consultant with a special interest in Emergency and Colorectal Surgery- £74,504-£100,446 Per annum plus annual leave and pension.
Medacs Healthcare is currently recruiting Consultant level Doctors with a special interest in Emergency and Colorectal surgery. The positions are within some of UK's largest NHS trusts.
South West London
* £74,504 - £100,446 annual salary
* Permanent Substantive Contracts for Doctors on the GMC Specialist Register.
* Tier 2 UK Visas available
* Relocation benefits
* Training and development
* Standard working week of 40 hours
* Annual Leave 32 days per year
* Pay enhancements to reward out of hours, shift and overtime working
The post holder will be expected to carry out teaching examination and accreditation duties as required and contribute to post graduate and continuing medical education activities locally to the hospital, nationally and internationally.
The successful applicant will work closely with the lead clinician and other consultant colleagues to co-ordinate the in-patient treatment of all acute patients admitted to the trust.
The duties and responsibilities set out in a Job Plan will include, as appropriate:
* Direct Clinical Care duties including on-call work
* Supporting Professional Activities
* Additional NHS responsibilities
* External Duties
* Educational responsibilities
* The job plans will be reviewed after 3 months
It is anticipated that leave will be taken during week 3, if longer leave is required internal cover will need to be organised
The successful consultants will be general surgeons with a major interest in emergency surgery and specialised expertise in a sub specialty of surgery, with the opportunity to further develop sub specialty interests depending on the expertise of potential candidates and the needs of the Trust.
Applicants must be eligible for full GMC Registration; experience of Emergency Surgery is required, MRCS or equivalent is required.