Pulse are looking for Occupational Therapists in the Hertfordshire area; this latest position is suitable for a Band 6 with Rapid Response experience. The role involves assessing patients in their own homes and working with the multi-disciplinary team to avid hospital admissions. The successful candidate will need to have access to their own car and have previous experience within the community. Our client is looking for someone to start in July and remain on an on-going basis, with full time hours offered; this may include the occasional weekend.
Your main responsibilities will be as follows;
• Using own initiative, provide professional advice and guidance to staff and patients
• To be professionally and legally responsible for all aspects of own work, including management of patients and other professional activities.
• To undertake therapy assessments and continually develop a high service for patients
• To support the organisation, delivery and monitoring of the service
• Carry continuing responsibility for the assessment of patients’ needs
• Assess and provide equipment to aid rehabilitation and improve quality of life, ensuring that appropriate instruction and safety awareness is given.
• Maintain accurate and comprehensive patient records in line with Trust and professional standards and provide activity/audit reports as required.
In return Pulse can offer you;
• Excellent rates of pay
• Access to exclusive job opportunities
• Support and professional advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
• An assigned consultant
• Privilege, employee benefits package*
• Opportunity to increase net pay through one of our payroll options. We have dedicated teams to help you with your choice.
• A variety of employment opportunities in your preferred area
• Flexible hours to meet your needs; part or full time
• Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and Conditions apply