Pulse has a client with the opportunity for a Senior MSK Physiotherapist to join their department of staff on a full time permanent basis , based in Berkshire in a gym in and medical centres at their Corporate accounts.
The physiotherapist will have access to use state of the art equipment, swimming pool, specifically design Physiotherapy clinic rooms and work within a highly qualified team.
There will be regular set days at the three sites to allow you to manage your diary.
You’ll be working within a multidisciplinary team, assisting the Corporate Clinical Lead Physiotherapist with day-to-day activities and deputising or covering for them as required and developing your skills and meeting registration requirements are important aspects of this role.
All candidates must have a degree or equivalent in Physiotherapy and be registered with HCPC. They must also be a Chartered Physiotherapist and a member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP). They are expected to have previous experience in a corporate setting.
What they offer:
• A competitive salary ranging from £30,000-£35,000
• 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
• Flexible pension options
• Peer reviews
• £300 CDP contribution
• Access to our Physiotherapy Academy
• Life assurance and healthcare schemes
• Health assessments (after a qualifying period)
• Free Gym membership with heavily subsidised memberships for family
• Cycle to work scheme
• Childcare vouchers
• Employee assistance programme for professional advice and counselling – legal, financial, etc.
• Employee discounts on a wide range of products and services.
Pulse are Specialists in providing the NHS, Community and private healthcare sector with qualified Physiotherapists both in the UK and Internationally.