We require an experienced locum Anaesthetics ST3+ doctor based at a hospital within London.
To be successful for this medical job, you are required to have a minimum of 6 months UK NHS experience.
This position shall be starting on the 6th of June and shall run until the 8th of July.
You shall work hours of 8am to 6pm, Monday - Friday
You must be prepared:
- To prepare patients for surgery by explaining any risks or side effects
- To give anaesthetics to patients
- To observe and monitor patients during surgery, responding quickly to any changes
- To resuscitate and stabilise patients in the emergency department
- To relieve pain during childbirth
- To ease pain after an operation
To qualify for medical jobs you must have:
- Qualified in Anaesthetics
- A minimum 6 month's UK NHS experience
- Valid GMC registration
- Current CRB/DBS
Salary Rates are negotiable and competitive for this role
Corrigan's Door is a specialist medical recruitment agency. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of up to £500 for each successfully placed referral
- Training opportunities and professional development
To discuss this vacancy or other Locum Work vacancies in your area please contact Dean Jackson on 0208 994 6862 or email firstname.lastname@example.org