We have an opportunity available for a Clinical Psychologist to work within an older adult dementia service. This role will require an experienced Clinical Psychologist to work within a multi-disciplinary team providing memory assessments to older adults with dementia.
Successful candidates will be HCPC registered and have experience working within neuropsychology. Candidates with both part-time and full-time availability will be considered.
What you can expect from Pulse:
• Excellent rates of pay
• Access to exclusive vacancies
• Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
• An assigned consultant
• Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
• Flexible hours to meet your needs, part or full time
• Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
Recommend your friends to Pulse and in return, you can earn £300 worth of red letter days vouchers per recommendation, once they have worked 200 hours*.
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.