Pulse has received a new vacancy for one of our clients they looking for a Band 5/6 paediatric Occupational therapist to join the thriving team based in Liverpool . This role is full time hours and is to run on an on going basis.
In order to be considered for this position you must have the following;
• A relevant degree qualification
• Previous experience in a similar environment
• This role will involve community visits so being a driver is a must
Your main responsibilities will be as follows;
• Using own initiative, provide professional advice and guidance to staff and patients
• To be professionally and legally responsible for all aspects of own work, including management of patients and other professional activities.
• To undertake therapy assessments and continually develop a high service for patients
• To support the organisation, delivery and monitoring of the service
• Carry continuing responsibility for the co-ordination and assessment of patients’ Occupational Therapy needs, along with the planning, implementation and evaluation of therapy.
• Be responsible for the safe and competent use of therapy equipment, patient appliances and aids. Ensure staff obtain competency prior to use through supervision, teaching and training of practice.
• Assess and provide equipment to aid rehabilitation and improve quality of life, ensuring that appropriate instruction and safety awareness is given.
• Maintain accurate and comprehensive patient records in line with Trust and professional standards and provide activity/audit reports as required.
• Make recommendations to change clinical practice, support and actively participate in the implementation of new working practices.
In return Pulse can offer you;
Competitive rates of pay
Access to exclusive job opportunities
Support and professional advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
An assigned consultant
A variety of employment opportunities in your preferred area
Flexible hours to meet your needs; part or full time
Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and Conditions apply