Pulse are currently recruiting for a band 7 or 8a Clinical Psychologist to join an adult learning disabilities service in West London.
Candidates applying will be available from the beginning May covering a 9-12 month role working 4 days per week. This will be a clinical based role including diagnostic assessments and therapy. Due to the nature of the work applicants will have skills in Psychometric testing and previous experience working within a similar setting.
What you can expect from Pulse:
• Excellent rates of pay
• Access to exclusive vacancies
• Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
• An assigned consultant
• Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
• Flexible hours to meet your needs, part or full time
• Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
Recommend your friends to Pulse and in return, you can earn £300 worth of red letter days vouchers per recommendation, once they have worked 200 hours*.
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.