Specialist Registrar Acute General Medicine & Gastroenterology
Specialty Registrar Acute General Medicine & Gastroenterology- £45,000 - £65,000 + annual leave, study leave, pension.
Medacs Healthcare is currently recruiting Specialty Registrars (middle grade level) in Acute General Medicine & Gastroenterology. The position is within a large NHS trust based in the North West of England.
- £30,002 - £60,000 annual salary (48 hours per week)
- Fixed term 12 month Contracts available, all extendable or to become substantive;
- Tier 2 UK Visas available;
- Relocation assistance;
- Training and development;
- Annual Leave of up to 28 days plus eight public holidays plus study leave;
- Pay enhancements to reward out of hours, shift and overtime working.
The post holder will join a medical team with responsibility for inpatients (short stay ward) under the care of the Acute team, as well as patients within the assessment area and ambulatory care units. The department is very keen on teaching and education and there is weekly teaching in Acute Care Medicine.
The post holder will work under the supervision of a Consultant. A flexible approach to working as a team to cover all the patients on the ward is encouraged.
The post holder will be encouraged to take part in the supervision and teaching of medical students attached to Medicine in term time & there is a structured program for them.
For more information, please send your CV and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply to this advert.