Pulse has a client who is looking for a CBT Therapist to join their service working with the adult day patients.
The CBT Therapist will join a team who provide therapy on a group and individual basis to the adult day patients. They will specialise in the treatment and management of adults and adolescents with a range of mental health problems.
Candidates must have a recognised post graduate qualification in CBT theory and practice. BABCP membership and accreditation or evidence of working towards this is required. Experience of working within a multi disciplinary team in acute mental health services is desirable.
What they offer:
• A competitive salary approximately £32,000 pro rata
• Pension scheme
• Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
• Comprehensive induction and commitment to on-going training
• 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
• Birthday Holiday - Your Birthday as an extra days annual leave
• Online benefits and cash back rewards
• Cycle to work scheme
• Just Drive scheme
• Childcare Vouchers
Pulse are Specialists in providing the NHS, Community and private healthcare sector with qualified Psychological Therapists both in the UK and Internationally.