We are currently seeking experienced Plastic Surgeons for placement within various NHS Trusts across the UK.
Working within a fast paced, dynamic environment, the candidate will need to demonstrate initiative, dedication and confidence, providing high quality care.
We are offering competitive pay rates and the opportunity to work with the UK's leading medical recruitment agency. Our dedicated, experienced and supportive consultants will offer you flexible hours to ensure that they meet your needs.
Core duties would include:
* Working alongside the team to provide appropriate care to patients in the first 48 hours in the critical care
* Taking responsibility for the care of patients and the functioning of the department.
* Undertaking administrative duties associated with the care of patients and the running of a clinical department.
If you have the following, then please apply today!
* Minimum 3-6 months NHS experience
* Valid GMC registration
* Surgical experience in the NHS
* Excellent pay rates
* Daily Payroll
* Free BLS & PLS course
* 24 hour support service
* Excellent relocation package available
* Potential for family friendly flexible hours to meet your needs
* CPD accredited courses
* Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
* Plenty of Locum shifts for you to choose form we will no doubt be able to support you in fulfilling your diary.
* Excellent support to progress clinically with new interests.
* Fantastic referral bonuses.
* Hourly locum rate will be happy to accommodate Limited company.
* Fast Track registration and compliance with dedicated one-to-one support from an expert medical consultant.
* Routine employee recognition and appreciation
* A culture that is supportive, accommodating and rewarding
* In-house clinical support team
We constantly have vacancies across all departments - we're sure to have something that is right for you. If you refer a friend to us, you can earn.
About ID Medical
From its headquarters in Milton Keynes as well as its Central London office, award-winning ID Medical is the leading independent supplier of superior quality locum doctors, nurses, allied health professionals and clerical staff, supplying over 3 million hours to the NHS per annum. ID Medical was formed in 2002, holding preferred supplier contracts with more than 90% of NHS hospitals and private medical sector organisations. If you are looking for a rewarding career, join us at ID Medical and help us transform the lives of the people who use our service for the better.
Follow our twitter page IDMedicalJobs to keep up to date with the latest jobs from ID Medical