ID Medical are seeking experienced Consultants for Paediatric Anaesthetics, needed for placement in an NHS Hospitals across the UK. We can offer full and part time hours to accomodate your schedule.
These paediatric departments need consultants who are able to adapt to the evolving requirements. Providing a high quality and reliable work ethic are valued factors within paediatrics. A consultant with a passion for working in a fast paced, dynamic environment needs to be evident.
With dedicated, experienced, and supportive consultants, ID Medical will help and support you through your locum career. The role offers competitive pay rates and the opportunity to work through the UK's leading medical recruitment agency.
Core duties for this Paediatric position would include:
* Your duties will include providing diagnosis and treatment for all categories of patient in the department. Along with patient care pre and post surgery.
* As a senior doctor you will be expected to provide leadership to junior doctors and also support the Trauma Team Leader.
* Have a continuing responsibility for the care of patients and the functioning of the department
* To provide effective leadership to all staff engaged in the specialty.
* To conduct clinical practice in accordance with contractual requirements and within the parameters of the Trust's and Operational Group's services plans.
* Broad clinical experience of paediatric anaesthesia in a tertiary paediatric hospital.
* Training and experience in Paediatric Intensive Care
* Broad clinical experience of adult anaesthesia.
* Ability to take full and independent responsibility for the clinical care of patients.
* Qualified in Paediatrics/Anaesthetics
* Previous NHS experience
* Valid GMC registration
* Current CRB/DBS
* Excellent pay rates
* Daily Payroll
* Free BLS & PLS course
* 24 hour support service
* Excellent relocation package available
* Potential for family friendly flexible hours to meet your needs
* CPD accredited courses
* Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
* Plenty of Locum shifts for you to choose form we will no doubt be able to support you in fulfilling your diary.
* Excellent support to progress clinically with new interests.
* Fantastic referral bonuses.
* Hourly locum rate will be happy to accommodate Limited company.
* Fast Track registration and compliance with dedicated one-to-one support from an expert medical consultant.
* Routine employee recognition and appreciation
* A culture that is supportive, accommodating and rewarding
* In-house clinical support team
If you feel that you have the above, then please apply today!
Plus, the ID Medical Refer & Earn scheme allows you to earn extra money by referring friends, colleagues or family to us for a suitable medical solution.
About ID Medical
From its headquarters in Milton Keynes as well as its Central London office, award-winning ID Medical is the leading independent supplier of superior quality locum doctors, nurses, allied health professionals and clerical staff, supplying over 3 million hours to the NHS per annum. ID Medical was formed in 2002, holding preferred supplier contracts with more than 90% of NHS hospitals and private medical sector organisations. If you are looking for a rewarding career, join us at ID Medical and help us transform the lives of the people who use our service for the better.
Follow our twitter page IDMedicalJobs to keep up to date with the latest jobs from ID Medical