ID Medical is currently seeking experienced consultant doctors in paediatric cardiology for placement in NHS Hospitals across the UK. We can offer full time or part time permanent jobs.
The right candidate will be expected to participate in all aspects of the paediatric and fetal service. This includes the care of inpatients for placements within Children's Hospitals. With respect to inpatient work, the Paediatric Cardiac Units found within these hospitals have a team approach such that the on-call cardiologist assumes short-term responsibility for all cardiac inpatients at the Children's Hospital and will liaise with the patients designated cardiologist/cardiac surgeon as appropriate.
The post holder will share responsibility for provision of the fetal cardiology service. Sub-speciality echocardiographic assessment of paediatric patients would also be anticipated should the successful candidate bring appropriate expertise to the post.
Our clients are offering a competitive remuneration package and the chance to work for trusts that are at the leading edge of developments in hospital services.
With dedicated, experienced, and supportive consultants, ID Medical will help and support you through your locum career. This paediatrics role offers competitive pay rates and the opportunity to work through the UK's leading medical recruitment agency.
Core duties for this consultant position would include:
* Your duties will include providing diagnosis and treatment for all categories of patient in the department.
* Have a continuing responsibility for the care of patients and the functioning of the department.
* To provide effective leadership to all staff engaged in the specialty and over 1000 other staff throughout the trust.
* To conduct clinical practice in accordance with contractual requirements and within the parameters of the Trust's and Operational Group's services plans
* Qualified in Paediatrics
* Previous NHS experience
* Valid GMC registration
* Current CRB
* Excellent pay rates
* Daily Payroll
* Free BLS & PLS course
* 24 hour support service
* Excellent relocation package available
* Potential for family friendly flexible hours to meet your needs
* CPD accredited courses
* Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
* Plenty of Locum shifts for you to choose form we will no doubt be able to support you in fulfilling your diary.
* Excellent support to progress clinically with new interests.
* Fantastic referral bonuses.
* Hourly locum rate will be happy to accommodate Limited company.
* Fast Track registration and compliance with dedicated one-to-one support from an expert medical consultant.
* A culture that is supportive, accommodating and rewarding
* In-house clinical support team
About ID Medical
From its headquarters in Milton Keynes as well as its Central London office, award-winning ID Medical is the leading independent supplier of superior quality locum doctors, nurses, allied health professionals and clerical staff, supplying over 3 million hours to the NHS per annum. ID Medical was formed in 2002, holding preferred supplier contracts with more than 90% of NHS hospitals and private medical sector organisations. If you are looking for a rewarding career, join us at ID Medical and help us transform the lives of the people who use our service for the better.
Follow our twitter page IDMedicalJobs to keep up to date with the latest jobs from ID Medical