ID Medical is currently seeking experienced Consultant Gastroenterologists for placement in NHS trusts across the UK. We can offer both Full and Part time work to fit your schedule.
Job title: Consultant Gastroenterologist
Salary: £90 - £120
Start Date: ASAP
The medicine department need unique consultants who are able to adapt to the evolving requirements. This department is diverse, showing the need for you to use your initiative and demonstrate clear decision making. Providing a high quality and reliable work ethic are valued factors within Medicine. A consultant with a passion for working in a fast paced, dynamic environment needs to be evident.
The client is offering a competitive remuneration package and the chance to work for a trust that is at the leading edge of developments in hospital services.
Core duties would include:
* Provide, with Consultant colleagues, a service in the speciality of Gastroenterology and GIM with responsibility for the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of illness.
* The successful candidate will have access to inpatient beds in the hospital
* Have continuing responsibility for the care of patients in their charge in liaison with Consultant colleagues.
* Undertake professional supervision and management of junior medical staff.
* Participate in continuing medical education.
* Be required to participate in and contribute to Clinical Audit in line with BCUHB's policy on the implementation of Clinical Governance.
* Cover for consultant colleagues periods of leave.
* Excellent pay rates
* Daily Payroll
* Free BLS & PLS course
* 24 hour support service
* Excellent relocation package available
* Potential for family friendly flexible hours to meet your needs
* CPD accredited courses
* Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
* Plenty of Locum shifts for you to choose form we will no doubt be able to support you in fulfilling your diary.
* Excellent support to progress clinically with new interests.
* Fantastic referral bonuses.
* Hourly locum rate will be happy to accommodate Limited company.
* Fast Track registration and compliance with dedicated one-to-one support from an expert medical consultant.
* Routine employee recognition and appreciation
* A culture that is supportive, accommodating and rewarding
* In-house clinical support team
ID Medical has numerous Consultant roles available across the UK and several grades. Our vacancies cover full time and part time hours on a regular basis. Additionally, vacancies across all healthcare departments are constantly available - meaning ID Medical is sure to have a medical job that is right for you.
About ID Medical
From its headquarters in Milton Keynes as well as its Central London office, award-winning ID Medical is the leading independent supplier of superior quality locum doctors, nurses, allied health professionals and clerical staff, supplying over 3 million hours to the NHS per annum. ID Medical was formed in 2002, holding preferred supplier contracts with more than 90% of NHS hospitals and private medical sector organisations. If you are looking for a rewarding career, join us at ID Medical and help us transform the lives of the people who use our service for the better.
Follow our twitter page IDMedicalJobs to keep up to date with the latest jobs from ID Medical