ID Medical is seeking experienced Doctors in Acute Medicine for an immediate placement in NHS Hospitals across the UK. We can offer you both full and part time hours.
The Acute medicine department need unique consultants who are able to adapt to the evolving requirements. This department is diverse, showing the need for you to use your initiative and demonstrate clear decision making. Providing a high quality and reliable work ethic are valued factors within acute medicine. A consultant with a passion for working in a fast paced, dynamic environment needs to be evident.
Job title: Acute medicine consultant
Salary: £90 - £120 ph
Start Date: ASAP
Core duties for this Acute Medicine position would include:
* Have a continuing responsibility for the care of patients and the functioning of the department.
* To provide safe and effective care of patients.
* To actively participate in staff meetings, forums and development programmes in order to support development of service and maintenance of high quality care.
* Keep up to date with clinical and professional developments in nursing and to undertake continuing professional development.
* As a senior doctor you will be expected to provide leadership to junior doctors.
* To provide effective leadership to all staff engaged in the specialty.
* To conduct clinical practice in accordance with contractual requirements and within the parameters of the Trust's and Operational Group's services plans.
* Participate in investigations arising from complaints or incidents / near misses.
* To work with senior staff to ensure the ward environment is conducive to satisfactory and continuing education and training programmes.
* Qualified in Medicine
* Previous NHS experience
* Valid GMC registration
* Current CRB/DBS
* Excellent pay rates
* Daily Payroll
* Free BLS & PLS course
* 24 hour support service
* Excellent relocation package available
* Potential for family friendly flexible hours to meet your needs
* CPD accredited courses
* Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
* Plenty of Locum shifts for you to choose form we will no doubt be able to support you in fulfilling your diary.
* Excellent support to progress clinically with new interests.
* Fantastic referral bonuses.
* Hourly locum rate will be happy to accommodate Limited company.
* Fast Track registration and compliance with dedicated one-to-one support from an expert medical consultant.
* Routine employee recognition and appreciation
* A culture that is supportive, accommodating and rewarding
* In-house clinical support team
About ID Medical
From its headquarters in Milton Keynes as well as its Central London office, award-winning ID Medical is the leading independent supplier of superior quality locum doctors, nurses, allied health professionals and clerical staff, supplying over 3 million hours to the NHS per annum. ID Medical was formed in 2002, holding preferred supplier contracts with more than 90% of NHS hospitals and private medical sector organisations. If you are looking for a rewarding career, join us at ID Medical and help us transform the lives of the people who use our service for the better.
Follow our twitter page IDMedicalJobs to keep up to date with the latest jobs from ID Medical