ID Medical is seeking Doctors in MAU with a special interest in Medicine for placements in NHS Hospitals across the UK.
The MAU departments need unique doctors who are able to adapt to the evolving requirements. This department is diverse, showing the need for a doctor who shows initiative and demonstrates clear decision making. Providing a high quality and reliable work ethic are valued factors within MAU. A doctor with a passion for working in a fast paced, dynamic environment needs to be evident.
With dedicated, experienced, and supportive consultants, ID Medical will help and support you through your locum career. The MAU role offers competitive pay rates and the opportunity to work through the UK's leading medical recruitment agency.
Core duties would include:
* Responsible for reporting on patient's condition to Consultant/Registrar as appropriate.
* Participation in various investigations/treatments as required.
* Liaison with other departments
* Participation in Consultant ward/board rounds.
* Inputting data as necessary on to patient related computer systems.
* Completion and dictation/signing detailed discharge letters.
* Ensuring that all necessary statutory and professional standards are adhered to
* Qualified in MAU
* Minimum 1 Years' experience
* Valid GMC registration
* Current CRB
* Excellent pay rates
* Daily Payroll
* Free BLS & PLS course
* 24 hour support service
* Excellent relocation package available
* Potential for family friendly flexible hours to meet your needs
* CPD accredited courses
* Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
* Plenty of Locum shifts for you to choose form we will no doubt be able to support you in fulfilling your diary.
* Excellent support to progress clinically with new interests.
* Fantastic referral bonuses.
* Hourly locum rate will be happy to accommodate Limited company.
* Fast Track registration and compliance with dedicated one-to-one support from an expert medical consultant.
* Routine employee recognition and appreciation
* A culture that is supportive, accommodating and rewarding
* In-house clinical support team
If you feel that you have the above, then please apply today!
About ID Medical
From its headquarters in Milton Keynes as well as its Central London office, award-winning ID Medical is the leading independent supplier of superior quality locum doctors, nurses, allied health professionals and clerical staff, supplying over 3 million hours to the NHS per annum. ID Medical was formed in 2002, holding preferred supplier contracts with more than 90% of NHS hospitals and private medical sector organisations. If you are looking for a rewarding career, join us at ID Medical and help us transform the lives of the people who use our service for the better.
Follow our twitter page IDMedicalJobs to keep up to date with the latest jobs from ID Medical.