ID medical is currently seeking experienced Doctors in Anaesthetics for immediate placement in London and other locations across the UK. We can offer you both full and part time hours to fit around your lifestyle.
Location: London + Other Locations
Salary: £40 - £55+ ph (Negotiable)
Start Date: ASAP
The role will involve working in one of the largest specialties in any hospital. Due to this role covering a wide scope of practice, the doctor will be able to use their skills across all aspects of patient care.
Core duties for the Anaesthetics position would include:
* The pre-operative preparation of surgical patients
* The resuscitation and stabilisation of patients in the Emergency Department
* Pain relief in labour and obstetric anaesthesia
* Intensive care medicine
* Transport of acutely ill and injured patients
* Pre-hospital emergency care
If you have the following, then please apply today!
* Qualified in Anaesthetics
* Previous NHS experience
* Valid GMC registration
* Current CRB/DBS
* Excellent pay rates
* Daily Payroll
* Free BLS & PLS course
* 24 hour support service
* Excellent relocation package available
* Potential for family friendly flexible hours to meet your needs
* CPD accredited courses
* Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
* Plenty of Locum shifts for you to choose form we will no doubt be able to support you in fulfilling your diary.
* Excellent support to progress clinically with new interests.
* Fantastic referral bonuses.
* Hourly locum rate will be happy to accommodate Limited company.
* Fast Track registration and compliance with dedicated one-to-one support from an expert medical consultant.
* Routine employee recognition and appreciation
* A culture that is supportive, accommodating and rewarding
* In-house clinical support team
ID Medical has numerous Anaesthetics roles available across the UK and several grades. Our vacancies cover full time and part time hours on a regular basis. Additionally, vacancies across all healthcare departments are constantly available - meaning ID Medical is sure to have a medical job that is right for you.
Plus, the ID Medical Refer & Earn scheme allows you to earn extra money by referring friends, colleagues or family to us for a suitable medical solution.
About ID Medical
From its headquarters in Milton Keynes as well as its Central London office, award-winning ID Medical is the leading independent supplier of superior quality locum doctors, nurses, allied health professionals and clerical staff, supplying over 3 million hours to the NHS per annum. ID Medical was formed in 2002, holding preferred supplier contracts with more than 90% of NHS hospitals and private medical sector organisations. If you are looking for a rewarding career, join us at ID Medical and help us transform the lives of the people who use our service for the better.
Follow our twitter page IDMedicalJobs to keep up to date with the latest jobs from ID Medical