Medacs Healthcare is currently looking for a Middle Grade Doctor in Acute Medicine to work in a large NHS hospital in South Yorkshire.
Contract type: Full time/Fixed term
Contract length: 12 months (minimum)
Salary scale: £37,176 - £69,325
The successful applicants will have wide training and experience in Acute Medicine. Post holders will be encouraged to develop specialist interests and techniques to fit in with the departmental scope of practice, and related research ideas are welcome.
Duties of the Post
• The post is intended for an experienced clinician and the possession of a higher qualification would be an advantage but is not essential.
• The Specialty Doctor clinician will be responsible to the Consultants in the department of Acute Medicine.
• They will dedicate most of their time to the interviewing, examination, diagnosis, treatment (and where appropriate the health education) of those patients attending the AMU and Ambulatory Care Unit.
• They will be expected to look after any inpatients that are under the care of the Consultants on the AMU.
• They will be required to offer advice and guidance in overseeing the day-to-day management of the AMU.
- Full GMC registration with a licence to practice or in the process of applying
- Appropriate experience and clinical expertise in Emergency Medicine
If you are interested and wish to receive more details about the job then please click apply or send your CV to: Agnieszka.email@example.com or call Agnieszka on 0203 096 4590 ext. 3532.