Pulse has a client who is looking for an Addictions Therapist to join their multidisciplinary team on a permanent basis.
The Addictions Therapist will be working within a Hospital that offers therapeutic and recovery focused residential treatment as well as day care and outpatient services. They will be working with patients addicted to drugs and alcohol providing one to one and group sessions. The post holder will be responsible for their own caseload and the treatment of their patients.
It is essential the candidate must have experience of working in the drug and alcohol field and need to be FDAP accredited.
What they offer:
• A competitive salary approximately £26,000
• Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
• Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
• 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
• Birthday Holiday - Your Birthday as an extra days annual leave
• Online benefits and cashback rewards
Pulse are Specialists in providing the NHS, Community and private healthcare sector with qualified Psychological Therapists both in the UK and Internationally.