With over 16 years Healthcare Recruitment experience, Corrigan's Door has become one of the most highly regarded Health Staffing Agencies. The company recruits medical locum doctors for temporary & permanent positions and provides a wide range of specialties.
We are currently working in partnership with our client who based in London to recruit an RMO to work in their Oncology department.
- Routinely assist in outpatient clinics.
- Medical assessments for both chemotherapy and radiotherapy patients during their treatment as part of review clinics and on an -Ã¢-Â€-Âœas required-Ã¢-Â€-Â basis.
- Chemotherapy prescribing and supporting of nurse led clinics
- Regular review of inpatients on the wards
- Participation in the departmental teaching programme. Informal teaching of colleagues especially on the ward
- To maintain a 10 pa job
- Consenting and following up patients in clinical trials with appropriate consultant supervision
*Working within Central London
*Working with some of the most highly regarded Consultants
*A well paid weekly wage
Please note that the full benefits package varies depending on the position.
*Fully registered with the GMC with a licence to practice
*On the specialist register for clinical oncology
*Have experience in chemotherapy
*Have skills in complex radiotherapy
*UK experience as a Senior House Officer (SHO) or as an overseas consultant
*Long term availability
*Experience within Upper GI and/or Lower GI
How to apply:
Please click apply or email us your current CV ensuring that you enter the job reference in the subject field to email@example.com
Refer a Friend to Corrigan's Door Medical Locum Agency:
We are offering a bonus of up to £500 for any referral that leads to a successful placement. Please call 0208 994 6862 for further details. T's & C's apply.