With over 16 years Healthcare Recruitment experience, Corrigan's Door has become one of the most highly regarded Health Staffing Agencies. The company recruits medical locum doctors for temporary & permanent positions and provides a wide range of specialties.
We are currently working in partnership with our client who based in Norfolk to recruit a Specialist Registrar (SPR) to work in their Oncology department.
This position is to start on the 2nd of February until the 31st of March. Working Monday to Friday with hours of 9am - 5pm.
- Routinely assist in outpatient clinics.
- Medical assessments for both chemotherapy and radiotherapy patients during their treatment as part of review clinics and on an -Ã¢-Â€-Âœas required-Ã¢-Â€-Â basis.
- Chemotherapy prescribing and supporting of nurse led clinics
- Regular review of inpatients on the wards
- Participation in the departmental teaching programme. Informal teaching of colleagues especially on the ward
- To maintain a 10 pa job
- Consenting and following up patients in clinical trials with appropriate consultant supervision
*Working within Central London
*Working with some of the most highly regarded Consultants
*A well paid weekly wage
Please note that the full benefits package varies depending on the position.
*Fully registered with the GMC with a licence to practice
*On the specialist register for clinical oncology
*Have experience in chemotherapy
*Have skills in complex radiotherapy
*UK experience as a Senior House Officer (SHO) or as an overseas consultant
*Long term availability
*Experience within Upper GI and/or Lower GI
How to apply:
Please click apply or email us your current CV ensuring that you enter the job reference in the subject field to firstname.lastname@example.org
Refer a Friend to Corrigan's Door Medical Locum Agency:
We are offering a bonus of up to £500 for any referral that leads to a successful placement. Please call 0208 994 6862 for further details. T's & C's apply.