Consultant Acute Medicine with General and High dependency care medicine- £74,504-£100,446 Per annum plus annual leave and pension.
Medacs Healthcare is currently recruiting Consultants in Acute Medicine with General and High dependency care medicine. The positions are within some of UK's largest NHS trusts.
- £74,504 - £100,446 annual salary
- Permanent Substantive Contracts for Doctors on the GMC Specialist Register.
- Tier 2 UK Visas available
- Relocation benefits
- Training and development
- Standard working week of 40 hours
- Annual Leave 32 days per year
- Pay enhancements to reward out of hours, shift and overtime working
The successful applicant will be expected to complete daily ward rounds in the High dependency unit, also the post holder will be expected to participate in the Acute GIM rota pro rata whilst having the opportunity to further develop the service
Applicants must be eligible for full GMC Registration; experience of general internal medicine is required, MRCP/FRCP or equivalent is required.
For more information, please send your CV and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply to this advert.