Senior Clinical Fellow Stroke Medicine - £36,000-£69,000 + 40% banding + annual leave, study leave, pension.
Medacs Healthcare is currently recruiting Senior Clinical Fellow's Stroke Medicine. The position is within an NHS trust based North West of England.
North West England
-£36,000-£69,000 annual salary + 40% banding (48 hours per week);
-Fixed term 12 month Contracts available, all extendable or to become substantive;
-Tier 2 UK Visas available;
-Training and development;
-Annual Leave of up to 25 days plus eight public holidays plus study leave;
-Pay enhancements to reward out of hours, shift and overtime working.
The post holder will:-
- Participate in the day to day functioning of Stroke Medicine, predominantly on the Stroke ward.
- Liaise closely along with stroke specialist nurse, with Emergency department colleagues and MAU team assessing acute strokes for further management.
- Participate in consultant ward round and emergency TIA clinics.
- Participate in an unselected medical on call rota.
- Provide leadership for more junior trainees, especially when covering out of hours.
- Promote high professional standards of clinical care for patients, both through direct patient care and by the maintenance of continuing professional development.
- Undertake administrative duties involved with the care of patients.
For more information, please send your CV and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org call 02030964590 or apply to this advert.