Speciality Doctor Anaesthetics
Specialty Doctors in anaesthetics - £44611.20 - £98788.12 per annum + annual leave, pension, study leave, CPD
Medacs Healthcare are recruiting specialty doctors in anaesthetics to work in one of the largest Health Boards in Wales.
-£44611.20 - £98788.12 annual salary for 48 hour working week;
-Fixed term 12 month Contracts available, all extendable or to become substantive;
-Tier 2 UK Visas available;
-Training and development;
-Annual Leave of up to 28 days plus eight public holidays plus study leave;
-Pay enhancements to reward out of hours, shift and overtime working.
This post supplies anaesthetic services to the Critical Care and Theatres sessions in the job plan (supplied separately). In addition, the post holder will be expected to contribute to the development of anaesthetic services in conjunction with consultant colleagues
Main Duties & Responsibilities
1. In conjunction with Consultant colleagues, to help provide a comprehensive service to the sessions in the job plan. To support Consultant colleagues in developing specialist services, particularly for patients in the areas of Anaesthesia.
2. To develop expertise under Consultant colleagues in the assessment of patients..
3. To provide cover for Consultant colleagues in respect of periods of leave.
4. To ensure that there are adequate arrangements for hospital staff involved in the care of your patients to be able to contact you when necessary.
5. In conjunction with Consultant colleagues, to take part in medical audit and research as appropriate.
6. In conjunction with Consultant colleagues, to ensure that the requirements of clinical governance are met.
Junior Medical Staff
7. In conjunction with Consultant colleagues, to play a full part in the professional supervision and management of junior medical staff.
8. In conjunction with Consultant colleagues, to play a full part in teaching, examination and accreditation duties as required for junior medical staff.
9. In conjunction with Consultant colleagues, to be involved in the training of junior medical staff in Anaesthesia.
Continuing Professional Education
1. In conjunction with Consultant colleagues, to make a full contribution to postgraduate and continuing medical education activity locally and nationally.
2. To take responsibility for your own continuing professional education in accordance with guidelines set out by the appropriate college/faculty/professional body.
For more information please send your CV, or apply to this advert.