Specialty Doctor Emergency Medicine - £44,611 - £83,190 per annum + annual leave, pension, study leave, CPD.
Medacs Healthcare is currently recruiting Specialty Doctors in Emergency Medicine. The positions are within some of the largest University Health Boards in Wales. These are excellent opportunities to gain valuable experience in Emergency Medicine.
-£44,611-£83,190 annual salary (48 hours per week)
-Fixed term 12 month Contracts available, all extendable or to become substantive;
-Tier 2 UK Visas available;
-Training and development;
-Annual Leave of up to 28 days plus eight public holidays plus study leave;
-Pay enhancements to reward out of hours, shift and overtime working.
The post holders will be under the supervision of the Consultants in Emergency Medicine.
Hours of duty are 10 Programmed Activities + up to 2 additional PA's (sessions) per week and includes one session of CPD. Total 48 hours per week.
The clinical duties will comprise:-
1. Active participation in the reception, initial diagnosis, investigation and treatment of patients attending the Emergency Department.
2. Where appropriate the post holder will refer them to:-
a) Their general practitioner
b) To the appropriate specialist team for continuation of hospital care
c) To a clinic held within the Emergency Department
d) To a clinic held within the hospital
3. Provide support and supervision for those of Senior House Officer grade, FY2 and FY1 grade within the Emergency Department, taking the form of advice regarding diagnosis and treatment, the post holder will supervise the junior medical staff's performance of procedures appropriate to their level of experience.
4. The post holder when required will conduct follow up clinics within the Emergency Department as directed by the Consultants.
5. A mentoring process and annual appraisal will be in place to make sure that the professional and personal development of the post holder is maintained. The consultants in Emergency will act as mentors and will meet with the post holder on a regular basis.
For more information, please send your CV and contact details to email@example.com or apply to this advert.