Field Based Audiologist/RHAD role, Billingshurst, Sussex, established client base, guaranteed income £40k plus car, OTE £50k-£70k+FTE, mid week only, flexible working.
* If you are passionate about working to excellent standards of service with fantastic degree of professional freedom and if you love delivering exceptional customer care/satisfaction with a high level empathy, then this is the role for you!
* Exceptional new Monday-Friday RHAD/Audiologist prospect just released working with a highly respected employer of choice and much benefiting from an already established client base and varied engaging diary of high quality appointments working fully field based in Billingshurst and also surrounding parts of Sussex
* You'll be professionally supported by an tenured and dedicated team where you will have full control of your diary working with the latest technology on the hear care market and with excellent ability to better prioritise your case load of appointments to ensure maximum productivity
* A generous bonus schemes will take your earnings to circa £50,000-£70,000+ (guaranteed income from outset £40,000 plus modern fuel efficient vehicle plus array of additional benefits to attract top talent)
* The position will require working field based and moving kit between sites so must enjoy travel up to one radius from home address if based in Sussex area
* Monday-Friday only role working 9am-530pm with potential option to work part time three to five days per week
* Working with leading hear care technology to ensure your patients have the best possible outcome and that all customer service expectations are more than exceeded
* Offer tailored hear care solutions and exceptional after-care
* Maintain the employer's reputation as a hear care provider of choice
* Opportunity for further training and opportunities for progression within the company for ambitious candidates
* Company offers genuine professional and clinical freedom alongside where you will be high levels of support in your role
* Work with a high degree of autonomy with a customer care focussed leadership team who are highly professional in their approach when working with a predominantly more elderly client base
Package and Benefits
* Generous basic salary guaranteed £40,000+ plus luxurious company car
* Realistic commission schemes which will take your first year earnings to circa £50,000 - £70,000+ pro rata (NB, Uncapped commission!)
* Excellent work life balance guaranteed with potential option to work three to five days per week
* Respected company with an established client base and high quality client care approach
* 28 days holiday inclusive of bank provided with additional extensive benefits package also provided including private healthcare and well-being package
* Outstanding professional development opportunities
* Excellent diary management service leaving you free to fully focus on the clinical/patient care aspect of the role
* Realistic and achievable targets in a low pressured and ethical environment
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
* To apply for this position you must be registered with the HCPC as a Hearing Aid Dispenser or fully eligible to register
* Demonstrate a high degree of empathy and enjoy working field based with confidence to work independently following thorough induction
* Must be flexible to travel roughly one hour or 50 miles in any direction of central Sussex
* Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
* Hold a full UK driving licence
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call our Audiology Team on 01423 813459
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs