Here at Prospect Health we are working with our esteemed client to recruit for a Cardiac Surgery Associate Consultant to join their multi-discipline organisation. The role is based in the main health care facility in the capital of Saudi Arabia in Riyadh.
Riyadh is Saudi Arabia's capital and main financial hub and forms the political and administrative centre of Saudi Arabia. The cities are modern and cosmopolitan, yet yield a tranquil atmosphere. Since the announcement of Saudi Arabia's Vison 2030 platform the nightlife and social life in the country has improved, you will find numerous events held all year round, tourism is in full swing from visitors all around the globe, they have open their doors to modernity. Top artist around the globe has performed in the country.
The diversity of people is uncountable, with individuals from all corners of the globe relocating to Saudi Arabia. Everyone, no matter what their walk of life, seems to relish in the rich cultural history that Saudi Arabia has to offer.
This healthcare facility is funded by the Government of Saudi Arabia and has 5 major locations in the country covering Riyadh, Jeddah, Dammam, Al Ahsa and Madina, all of which deliver the highest quality of healthcare.
Our client's goal is to provide optimum healthcare to its employees, their dependents and other eligible patients. They also provide excellent academic opportunities, conduct researches, and participates in the industry and community service program in health field.
They provide optimum healthcare to all employees, their dependents and other eligible patients. To date they total 3753 bed capacity across 71 family medicine centers. With state-of-the-art facilities and an extremely well qualified medical team, you will have the support to develop and enhance your career. Many of the existing team are expatriate doctors having trained and worked in the countries from which they are now seeking more doctors.
In this role you will be supported to excel and to provide thorough patient care with honesty, integrity and dignity. You will be expected to work together with your colleagues to use the latest technology, evidenced based practice and joint cooperation with international medical systems, to provide a distinguished level of care.
In joining the group you would be helping our client achieve their vision of being the most trusted healthcare provider in medical excellence and patient experience globally.
* 100% Tax free, salary (Salaries with this client will vary depending on qualifications and experience gained after your qualification).
* Free Transport to and from the Hospital or Transportation allowance
* Family Accommodation or Accommodation Allowance
* School allowance for up to 2 children (ages 18 and below).
* Airline tickets (semiannual) for up to 3 dependents (wife/husband and 2 children ages 18 and below).
* Annual leave is 30 days plus 10 days public holiday
* Medical (coverage for the whole family)
* Continuous Medical Education
* End of Service Award
Qualifications and Requirements
The following qualifications are accepted:
* UK/Ireland CCT/CCST
* GMC Specialist Registration
* American Board Certification (only approved boards by American Board of Medical Specialities accepted)
* Fachartz (German Board)
* French Qualifications (DIS, DES, CES, CIS)
* Italian/Spanish/Greek Specializations
* 2 years post qualifying experience at a full consultant level
* Canadian Fellowship with 3 years post board experience.
* CESR 5 years post qualifying experience at full consultant level
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant business without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Hospital Doctors team on 01423 813451
Not the right job for you? Click for more Hospital Doctor Jobs