An opportunity for an Orthopaedic Clinical Trainer to join a reputable and exciting company has arisen, based in Exeter.
Does the thought of working in theatre, supporting surgical cases, working in tandem with highly skilled clinical professionals and utilising cutting edge robotic technology sound interesting? If so we could have your dream job!
You could be a medical sales professional or clinical professional, a physio, nurse or ODP, radiologist with excellent Anatomy & Physiology knowledge and want to put it to good use in the theatre setting working for one of the best brands in the industry.
We are currently working on an outstanding surgical training opportunity that could utilise your knowledge and experience, putting it to excellent use in the niche sector of orthopaedic robotics. In this role you will work as part of the surgical team, training and educating medical professionals on the robotic technology. You will spend time in cases and liaise with the surgeons pre case to ensure implant sizing and then support during the live case, also supporting traditional implant placement focussed around hip and knee procedures.
The role with a market leading device brand who have built an outstanding reputation and are represented in hospitals worldwide. This represents an outstanding opportunity for medical/commercial professionals who are motivated by training and educating in the orthopaedic therapy area.
In this role you will work with cutting edge market leading technology and help drive innovation in orthopaedic procedure.
You will provide surgeons and operating room staff with training and Clinical/Technical support in the operation of the company's robotic arm applications, associated equipment and instruments to insure ideal placement and precision.
You will be in the operating theatre and become a key lead on this fascinating technology.
This is truly remarkable opportunity that could offer you the opportunity to give your career a new lease of life while being highly engaging and delivering genuine innovation to surgical procedures.
Exeter & Some additional South West Support on occasion
* Use proprietary software to prepare pre-operative CT scans for use in conjunction with the company's Robotic Arm Interactive
* Orthopaedic System, assists surgeon in preoperative implant planning, implant sizing and positioning.
* Provide complete reports and associated metrics to management, direct supervisor and company's regulatory department detailing case reviews, services performed and recommendations for product, documentation and methodology improvements.
* Maintains and controls consigned equipment, instrument, implant and disposables inventories, processes sales orders and provides forecast input to District Sales Manager.
* Support company road-show demonstrations
* Train physicians and hospital personnel, including OR staff, radiology and central sterile processing on the use of the navigation System, accessories, disposables and implants.
* Provide prompt and accurate complaint reports of the robotics system.
* Solve product problems for customers in an expeditious manner.
* Provide case coverage at unassigned accounts.
* Support the development and execution of the sales plan as well as grow the utilization of the navigational system by increasing volume with current and potential surgeons.
* Actively sell the clinical benefits of the products, and build strong, positive relationships with key surgeons and OR staff at targeted accounts.
* Collaborate with Sales Representatives and Marketing to increase public awareness.
* Obtain purchase orders for products consumed during surgical procedures and maintains and tracks consigned inventories of company's products.
* Partner with other cross functional teams in selling the clinical benefits of the company's products, drive continuous account growth and case volume
Package and Benefits
* £35,000 - £42,000 Basic Salary
* Bonus - 20% of basic
* Company car or Car allowance
* Pension, Medical & Wider package
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client requirements
* Keen interest in Orthopaedics and technology
* Working knowledge of anatomy & Physiology
* Highly developed and proven written and oral communication skills.
* Strong technical knowledge and practical learning skills.
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant business without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call our Medical Devices team on 01423 813456
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click for more Medical Devices Jobs