New exclusive strong £50k+ OTE full or part time RHAD/Audiologist role near Penge working with fully independent Hear Care service provider, offering excellent high quality services and strong customer focus.
Due to ongoing increasing business success, this superb exclusive prospect is a perfect opportunity for a confident commercially minded Audiologist to benefit from a strong and growing database of loyal private clients and access to state of art facilities, including some of the most pioneering testing facilities and hearing aid devices the market currently has to offer.
As our client is already receiving high levels of demand for services in practice there will be very little if any requirements for home visits.
The main focus of your work will be towards traditional hearing care services however some wax removal services may also be requested so you should be willing to train in this area if required.
Notably remuneration for this fantastic position is currently fully negotiable so if you'd prefer to secure a high basic salary or a more lucrative bonus scheme then our highly agreeable client is flexible to gear the package to your preferences accordingly.
As the practice already has a track record of generating several hundred thousand pounds in revenue then you can feel assured if successful in the position your personal income should be well in excess the £50k gross level in this instance.
Based in SE London suburbs the employer also benefits from being situated in a peaceful village like feel with great range of local amenities and a bustling high street to ensure consistent high levels of footfall whilst still of course being only being a short journey into central London.
Overall a truly remarkable vacancy to be made available within the current market place with significant rewards available for an ambitious and capable Audiologist.
* The role is flexible - 3-5 days per week Monday - Saturday 9am-5:30pm (Saturday working is negotiable)
* Limited if any home visits will be required but on rare occasions you may be requested to visit other stores within the group to cover holidays and sickness etc.
* Your role will mainly be focussed on serving private more affluent clients with high expectations for very good levels of well informed customer service so you should be highly patient focussed, knowledgeable and able to communicate recommendations in a polite, upbeat, clear and processional manner.
* Whilst this is not a management vacancy our client is looking a new colleague who is professionally minded and self reflective willing to put their own ideas forward on how the services being provided can be implemented to maximum effect.
* Again whilst not the major focus of the position, it is likely you will be requested to offer some assistance towards wax removal so a willingness to train and assist in the provision of this service if also important.
Package and Benefits
* Fully negotiable remuneration with strong £60k+ gross income very achievable here (Base salary negotiable to up to £45/50k!)
* Opportunity to put your own stamp on the service delivery as the business is quickly growing
* State of art testing equipment and soundproof booth
* Non pressurised clinical environment with future focussed aspiring employer
* 25 days holiday plus 8 days bank holiday
* Future focussed highly passionate and engaging Management
* Additional clinical training available as required in areas such as wax removal
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
* HCPC registered Audiologist/RHAD or eligible to register
* Commercial experience or have strong commercial acumen and ability to build lasting rapport with clients and colleagues alike
* Right to work in the UK
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call our Audiology Team on 01423 813459
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs