Starting salary: £40250
Experience: 2 years on a PIP contract
Flexible hours with no evenings or weekends
Medacs Healthcare are looking for a Clinical Support Lead to join our team. This role is suited to Healthcare Professionals with a minimum of 2 years' experience on a PIP contract.
* To lead a team of healthcare professionals, ensuring a quality professional service to standards of service delivery and performance indicators consistent with contract needs. Also, to ensure professional standards are maintained in all medical work through recruitment, training and audit.
* To contribute to the commercial relationship between IAS and Healthcare Services, ensuring that targets are met in quality, productivity and custmer satisfaction.
* Liaise with the Management Team to recruit and retain employed healthcare professionals against local business needs to nationally agreed standards.
* To attend meetings agreed by Clinical Delivery Manager
* To work alongside the clinical and operational management team with support from mentors.
* To ensure that the appropriate skills base is in place for effective service delivery, e.g. recruitment and retention of Health Practitioners, appointing and supporting PIP trainers
* To organise and provide training (stages 2 - 4) for their Health Practitioners using the approved clinical training materials and format.
* To ensure an effective audit-feedback cycle is in place
* To ensure all Reworks for their Health Practitioners are acted upon and dealt with appropriately within agreed timeframe
* To have an overview and to provide investigative support for complaints, feedback and actions plans when required.
* To provide support and leadership in the delivery of change programmes, proactively leading the team through the change process.
* To ensure that clinical governance and standards required by all appropriate professional regulatory bodies are maintained.
* To complete assessments in line with service requirements (as an approved disability analyst)
* To attend IAS Clinical Lead meetings regularly as agreed with the Clinical Delivery Manager.
* Responsible for managing and overseeing HP support plans triggered by CIP, IA audit, CASP, 4B's, MCAP and the approval journey. Results are to be collated to share with the Management Team and presented to IAS on the weekly CAM call.
* Weekly review of the clinical dashboard for each HP to keep up to date with any clinical issues/trends occurring with the HPs.
* Ensure updates from IAS are communicated and implemented by all HPs and documented on a tracker for audit purposes. This must be done within 2-3 days of the update being received (except in the case of annual leave or absence).
* This role may require travel and overnights stays dependant of delivery of training courses and to suit the needs of the business.
Essential Qualifications and Experience
* Qualified health professional with a live NMC/HCPC pin
* Minimum of two years' experience working on a PIP contract
* Experience and approval with the DWP within PIP with evidence of excellent quality and no support plans within the last 6 months.
* Proven track record of PIP mentorship with successful stage 3
* Evidence of achieving agreed targets and standards
* Experience of change management and the ability to influence and negotiate successfully with a range of people.
* Evidence of responding to unexpected changes by adopting a flexible approach to work
* Evidence of ongoing professional development
* Previous experience of managing a team
* Management qualification
* Experience of coaching and mentoring employees
* CSL experience
* Work well as part of a multidisciplinary team and build positive working relationships with both medical colleagues and administrative support staff
* Demonstrates positive attitude, role model for other HPs regarding good practice and behaviour
* Have highly developed both oral and written communications skills and be able to negotiate successfully and respond to rapidly changing work environment
* Honesty and integrity and adherence to customer and claimant confidentiality
* Strong IT skills including Excel
* Adaptable, organised, resilient
Medacs Global Group is a global leading healthcare staffing company providing healthcare recruitment expertise to both the public and private sectors. Our parent company, Impellam Group, are one of the largest Recruitment providers within the UK.
We aim to create an inclusive working environment that is challenging, stimulating, rewarding and fulfilling. We value diversity and encourage equal opportunities for all. We think that's the best way to attract the kind of people we're looking for: people who are passionate, involved and committed to providing our employees and customers with the service they deserve.
In order to safeguard the health of vulnerable claimants and our colleagues, our Health Professionals are now conducting PIP consultations from home by telephone. This new way of working also extends to the onboarding and training process but rest assured, keeping you informed and being on hand to support you every step of the way remains our top priority.