A superb brand-new prospect now available for a Dispensing Optician to join a well-established and expanding team in central Leeds city centre working across two highly successful state of art practices.
Due to recent internal colleague promotions a new Dispensing Optician is now available within the team which can also offer excellent routes into more senior managerial work if of interest to the successful candidate.
This award-winning employer offers access to a wide variety of clientèle and diverse product range supported by state of art facilities to help best serve each customer individual needs.
The role requires a high level of customer service focus, attention to deal and ability to work well as part of busy vibrant and future focussed team where you clinical and professional development will be encouraged ongoing.
Based in central Leeds our client's operations are highly accessible both via public transport and by car with free parking made available for all colleagues.
The employer has an impressive track record of success in operating their practices and even during these uncertain times can offer job security and great support from a highly experienced and agreeable management team making this an exceptional prospect in the current climate.
* Your role will principally operate as a Dispensing Optician working across two state of art facilities offering great customer service and exceptional product insights and recommendations
* Full time role circa 40 hours per week working 4 longer days 8am-7:30pm during the and Saturdays 9am-6pm with 1-hour lunch break provided
* Genuine prospects for ambitious dispensers to develop their career with immediate options available to work in team leader/assistant manager positions if of interest and defined routes for further career progression one established within the team
* You will have access to the latest testing facilities and extensive product offering and should demonstrate a well-motivated and balanced clinical and commercial approach to your work
* Diverse patient base and consistent high customer footfall will be provided for your benefit and should be confident recommending products at all levels
* Our client requires a candidate with strong work ethic and an agreeable manner who is both coachable and able to build strong relationships with colleagues and clients alike
Package and Benefits
* Basic salary up £25,000
* Dispenser bonus currently worth £500-£1000 per year
* Defined routes for career progression available with potential immediate access to team leader or assistant manager type positions
* FT hours condenses into 4 days allowing extra day off every week!
* GOC fees paid
* CET/CPD provided
* Free parking available
* Supportive, experienced, well organised and future focussed support team
* State of art facilities
* Vibrant sociable practice setting
* Staff discounts
* 20 days holiday + bank
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
* This role does require the full Dispensing Optician qualification and GOC register or ability to register as required
* All levels of experience considered but should be confident working in busy practice
* Full time only applications can be considered for this role
* Candidates should be able to work 40 hours per week within standard shift times 8am7:30pm during week and sat 9am-6pm 1 hour lunch break (effectively working full time over 4 long days offering an extra full day off each week)
* All candidates should be highly customer service focussed and willing to engage in KPIs / be coachable
* Ability to work well as part of a team with strong interpersonal skills
* Must have right to work in the UK
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on email@example.com or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Dispensing Optician Jobs